Online Counseling for Florida Residents
Rebecca Inman offers online counseling for her clients. If you are a Florida resident, you can take advantage of convenient online counseling. Some clients prefer online counseling rather than the traditional face-to-face format. Online counseling may also offer clients an affordable and easy way to talk to a professional counselor during times of a crisis.
- Has dealing with life becoming challenging?
- Are you suffering from depression or anxiety?
- Are you having family or relationship problems?
- Are you suffering from a recent loss or grieving the death of a loved one?
- Is your marriage ending?
- Do you have concerns over your child’s academic performance or worried they may have learning problems?
- Does your child or teen have ADHD?
- Does your child have behavioral problems?
- Is it difficult to get to a professional office appointment?
- Rebecca Inman can schedule a safe, secure online counseling/e-counseling session with a Licensed Professional (State of Florida only) in the privacy of your home or office via laptop or other remote device.
What is Online Counseling?
Online counseling is a convenient way to receive help from a secure platform rather than the traditional face-to-face format. Some of our clients refer to online counseling, as virtual counseling. There are many reasons to utilize virtual/online counseling. There are no traffic jams. It’s also easier to access an online counselor if you live in a remote area. There are also other benefits to online counseling such as having to worry about childcare.
Rebecca Inman can provide online counseling to all Florida residents. Some clients prefer online counseling for a myriad of reasons. For some of our clients, it is simply easier for them. If you have difficulty accessing affordable counseling, please contact us. We will help you with the process of completing the necessary paperwork, and schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. We offer both day and evening appointments. If you are home bound, we want to reassure you that you will receive the same professional attention that out face to face clients receive.
Innovative Approach to Mental Health
There are many different applications for mental health. Nu Vision Counseling Professionals believes that it is imperative to clinically treat wellness with a multi-faceted approach. We address mental health wellness through a mind-body perspective. Our philosophy is centered on a biopsychosocial reference, with the goal of helping our clients to regain balance in their lives. The mind and body are connected to one another. When one suffers, both suffer.
Nu Vision Counseling Professionals uses a myriad of theoretical approaches when working with our clients. Our goal is to help our clients achieve wellness through mindfulness-based therapy, cognitive behavior therapy, behavior modification and positive psychology.